WATER SPORTS MADE EASY 101
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. So it’s important to keep your urine fresh. Drink lots of water.
- Drink a lot of water about 45 minutes before you are about to have sex. The fullness of a woman’s bladder will actually prove to be a turn on. However, if her bladder is full, it will be harder for her to have an orgasm.
- Preventing the Mess: Mattresses are expensive, so plan ahead. Most house wares stores carry plastic mattress covers, which will protect the mattress from odors and stains. It is impossible to enjoy yourself if you are worried about the cleanup.
- Hold your urine for a few hours and then have sex. Let go of your urine while you orgasm (much easier for women). First time try it standing up in the shower because you probably aren’t ready for the mess.
- Torpedo on the Nile: When his erection is gone and she is turned on, the man either kneels or stands in between her thighs and pees on her clitoris using a full strong stream. For added stimulation, place a vibrator or dildo inside of her vagina.
- The Volcano: While he or she is on their back, stimulates him/her with your hand. When he or she is about to come, forcibly pee on his onto his penis or on her vagina.
- Watering the Beanstalk: When her bladder is full, she squats over his erect penis. She inserts his penis into her vagina and instead of business as usual she urinates. Many men will have an orgasm immediately.
HOW SAFE ARE WATER SPORTS REALLY?