Experts debate whether or not the G-Spot Actually exists, I happen to believe that it does exist and that it is worth locating. Here are some tips to either locate your own or your partner’s G-Spot.
- Relax & Get Things Going: The G-Spot becomes engorged with blood when a woman is turned on, so it is easier to locate if you or your partner is excited. So do whatever it takes to get your/her vagina moist and your/her clitoris throbbing. If you need tips, see our section on masturbation if you are solo, or on increasing her interest in sex.
- Know Your Anatomy: While lying on your back, slowly insert a finger into your vagina. Once it is as far in as your second knuckle, curl the finger upwards. You will notice that the walls of the vagina change from smooth and moist to a bumpy spongy area, this is the G-Spot.
- If you are trying to locate The Spot on your partner, while she is lying on her back, insert a finger up to your second knuckle. With the palm of your hand facing the ceiling, curl your finger upwards and press firmly. The texture of her vagina is different in the area of the G-Spot. It is kinda bumpy and spongy, this is the magic spot.
- Now What? If you are experimenting by yourself, use a well-lubed vibrator to hit the spot the right way. To best stimulate the G-Spot you might invest in a vibrator with a curved tip, the tip will be pointed upwards. Insert the toy about two inches into your vagina. Start out either with the vibrator off or with it at a low speed because the results can be pretty intense. The G-Spot prefers firm pressure so you do not have to tread lightly. Use short strokes and circular movements to firmly pet the area. Try not to completely remove the vibrator from your vagina.
- Don’t Forget About The Clitoris: Stimulating the clitoris will enhance the experience. If you have located the G-Spot on your partner, take it one step further. With your finger applying firm and constant pressure to the G-Spot, use your thumb to stimulate her clitoris. If she likes anal stimulation, do not be afraid to use your pinky to penetrate her anus (butt-hole). There are many creative things that you can try at this point. Combine oral clitoral stimulation with pressure on the G-Spot.
- Positions: There are some sexual positions that will make it more likely for your penis or dildo to hit the G-Spot. Any position that angles your penis upward has the potential to hit The Spot.
DOGGY STYLE STROKE In order to reach the G-Spot during Doggy-Style, make sure that her vagina is higher than your penis or dildo. This will allow for you to angle yourself correctly. Always keep in the mind the anatomy. If you are trying to stimulate the G-Spot, you will have to abandon the pounding action associated with the traditional form of doggy-style. You have to use a stroking and stirring motion.