The Condom Instruction Check List
Here is the condom instruction check list. Most people seem to think that using a condom is very straightforward. The reality is that there is a proper way to use condoms. Here are the steps.
1) Only place condoms on an erect penis.
2) Pick the condom up by its tip using your thumb and forefinger. This will ensure that no air bubbles are trapped inside the condom, which could cause it to break during intercourse.
3) While still holding the nose/tip of the condom in one hand, use the other hand to unroll the condom onto the penis.
4) Unroll the condom completely to the base of the penis.
5) Do not be afraid to use plenty of water-based lubricant.
6) Pull out while your penis is still erect. This will keep the condom from coming off inside.
7) When pulling out, hold the condom at the base of the penis so that it does not slip off.
8) Do not reuse condoms. And please change condoms after every time the wearer comes.
If multiple partners are involved, change condoms after penetrating each participant. No double dipping.