SHE DOESN’T WANT ME TO TOUCH HER WHILE SHE IS PREGNANT
Oftentimes, women do not feel attractive and/or physically well while pregnant. You have to reassure her that she is beautiful, help her to physically feel better, and you should work to make her feel sexy.
- Encourage her to buy maternity clothes that are attractive. She wants to feel pretty and look good, so encourage her to achieve that goal.
- Do not stop flirting. Just because she is pregnant, this does not mean that you should stop flirting or stop trying to have sex with her. If you do not try, she will think you find her unattractive. Reassure her that she is sexy to you in all ways possible. Grab her a** when she walks past. When you have that early morning erection, press it up against her back to let her know she’s still got it!
- Do not avoid her. Yes, she might be irritable and she might be tired, but if you stay out late and avoid her, you will get yourself into trouble, you will hurt her feelings, and you will ultimately make her more tired and more irritable.
- Buy her gifts or do nice things Just Because. This is the perfect time to woo your lady. Make her feel special by giving her small and meaningful cards, gifts, and flowers. The little things are what really count.
- Rub her feet. When women are pregnant, sometimes their feet swell. Prepare a scented foot-bath and rub her feet down with a soothing peppermint oil.
- Give her a massage. Imagine all of that extra weight that she carries around all day long. Her muscles are sore. Break out the massage oils and get to work. If she is in the mood, give her an Erotic Massage. There is more than one way to please your lady.
- Rub cocoa butter and vitamin E oil on her belly. Let her know that you feel comfortable with the fact that she is pregnant, and that you are as excited about the pregnancy as she is. Plus, this combination will help prevent stretch marks.