Getting Some During Pregnancy
Getting Some During Pregnancy can be very safe, enjoyable, and romantic. There are just a few things you might want to keep in mind.
FOR THE PREGNANT PARTNER:
1) Make sure you are comfortable. If you aren’t comfortable, it might go wrong and you will be too turned off to try again.
2) After your womb grows large, you should no longer lie on your back for sex.
3) During sex, you have to communicate to your partner when things are going good and when they are going bad. Tell him/her what is going wrong BEFORE it becomes a problem.
4) If your partner is going to cheat, studies show that it will be while you are pregnant. So please pay attention to The Signs of Cheating. Your life might depend on it.
FOR THE NON-PREGNANT PARTNER:
1) As her body changes, she may become uncomfortable with the weight gain. Tell her how beautiful she is. Remind her that she is still sexy.
2) When a woman becomes pregnant, her body changes. Things that she enjoyed when she was not pregnant might change once she becomes pregnant. Do not assume that just because she liked it a certain way before, she will still like those same things.
3) As her womb grows, it will be difficult for her to lie on her back without becoming short of breath. Choose positions that make her comfortable. If you mess it up once, she will be hesitant to try it again.
4) If she gets a sexually transmitted disease while she is pregnant, it will be extremely harmful to her and the baby. So if you cheat while she is pregnant, make sure you read Dr. Rachael’s Safer-Sex Guide to Cheating.